Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour is your 'Totally Dependable' plumbing contractor, serving clients in the Coffs Harbour, Bellingen and Clarence Valley Shires including towns between Macksville and Grafton and out to Dorrigo. We endeavour to provide high quality workmanship and customer care to all our clients. Learn more about our vision and mission below.
We consider the customer to be the most important person in our business. We depend on customers to bring us their requirements and we serve no useful purpose without them.
With this foremost in our minds, our business mission is to:
- Focus on our core business, which is to provide plumbing, gas, hot water, and drainage services to the Coffs Harbour and surrounding townships.
- Establish business relationships based on two-way trust, co-operation, and teamwork, to the ultimate benefit of the company's clients, employees, suppliers and owners.
- Show tolerance and respect for all persons we come in contact with, including their age and gender, their beliefs, their property and possessions.
- Work co-operatively to provide a consistently high standard of work using our best endeavours to fix the job first time, every time, by implementing best practice whilst complying with regulations, standards, and manufacturers' requirements and being ever mindful of safety and health practices to the mutual satisfaction of the client.
- Acknowledge the importance of developing and/or maintaining open and meaningful lines of communication with clients, workmates, suppliers, subcontractors and authorities, and being prepared to resolve disputes together in an open and timely manner, thereby avoiding adversarial confrontation and litigation.
- No rush jobs or cutting corners thereby jeopardizing safety, thoroughness or quality. By the same token, we will not take longer than is necessary.
- Endeavour at all times to work in a safe, hygienic, clean and tidy manner and leave every job at least as clean and tidy as initially found - if not more so.
- Show respect for the environment and natural resources of this state and actively promote the efficient and economical use of resources and renewable energy at all opportunities.
- To promote the water efficiency, health, safety, quality and environmental sustainability of plumbing products while maximizing consumer choice and value in a fair and open marketplace.
- Strive for all paperwork (including, but not limited to: Job Safety Assessment forms, invoices, warranty documents, permits, quotes, building inspection checklists, reports, and time sheets) to be legible, comprehensive, accurate and intact.
- Apply a total commitment to the perpetuation of the plumbing industry through structured training and education of our staff and by involvement in industry organisations.
- Strive to make a fair and reasonable profit at a just price.
- Have a long-term view.