Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour is your 'Totally Dependable' plumbing contractor, serving clients in the Coffs Harbour, Bellingen and Clarence Valley Shires including towns between Macksville and Grafton and out to Dorrigo. We specialise in all areas of residential and commercial maintenance, as well as drainage, gas, fire services, hot water systems and backflow prevention installation and annual testing.
Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour was first established as Frank Murphy Plumbing by Gwenda and Francis Murphy in 1985. Due to ill health, the business was sold to Ian and Helen Bamford on April 1997. The new owners continued trading as Frank Murphy Plumbing. Six of Gwenda and Frank's original employees also continued their employment under the ownership of Ian and Helen.
On April 2013, Frank Murphy Plumbing joined the Laser Group and began trading as Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour. The implementation of Laser's strong systems within the business has allowed for strategic expansion and growth throughout the region. Being part of the Laser Group has also enabled us to utilise the resources and buying power of the Laser Group and we are able to pass on the benefits to our customers. Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour fits in well with the Laser Group, and our brand promise, in that we will be'Totally Dependable'.
The team at Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour are experienced in domestic, construction and maintenance plumbing, whether it be a new home, apartment block, gas installation, fire sprinkler installation or a leaking tap. We have a fleet of seven vehicles and our highly qualified plumbers are ready to assist you in all your plumbing needs. Every plumbing job is important to us and we will respond promptly to any callout, big or small.
Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour specialises in the following services:
- Maintenance and Servicing
- Gas Fitting
- Hot Water Systems
- Pumps Tanks Filtration and Irrigation
- Roofing and Spouting
- 24-Hour Call Outs
From leaky taps to new homes, Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour is ready to respond to your plumbing requirements! We ensure consistent national pricing, high service standards and punctual, highly skilled technicians. Need a'Totally Dependable' plumber? Contact Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour today!
Our commitment to quality
Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour is committed to providing you a high quality workmanship and customer care. In providing a high quality service, we look for ways to:
- Ensure we have information and resources to support our operations.
- Understand the needs of our industry, our clients and customers.
- Design and develop services to meet those needs.
- Select and train our staff and contractors to maintain high standards.
- Continuously ensure quality.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Monitor our clients and customers to determine the level of satisfaction after completion of work.
- Ensure that, not only our immediate clients and customers, but everyone involved benefits from the quality of our work.
- Set and review measurable business objectives.
- Commit to continuous improvement.
This statement demonstrates the relationship and attitude that we maintain towards our customers and our standards of service. We request your wholehearted support and participation in this quest for quality.
Our commitment to health & safety
Our policy is to provide a controlled work environment that protects the health, safety and welfare of all employees and other people on our work sites and at our business premises. We accept our responsibility as an employer, to train and assist all employees in safe work practices and seek the full support and co-operation of all employees.
Our commitment to health & safety:
- Management will meet its obligations to the Act, Regulations, Codes and Standards, by identifying all issues appropriate to the management of health and safety in all areas of operation.
- Staff are committed to implementing and monitoring good health and safety practices in their specific areas of operation.
- All employees have a personal responsibility to their employer, their fellow workers, themselves and the general public to adopt and maintain appropriate health and safety standards in all their work activities.
- At all times, the business maintains health and safety as a priority, and will not knowingly demand or expect any person to participate in any activities that are likely to be detrimental to their health or safety.
Our commitment to our customers
We make a formal promise in our policy statements to our customers that represents our commitment to their satisfaction. The philosophy that underpins our business is the belief that if we participate in this industry for the sole purpose of making money, we will not achieve true success. Success is not, in our view, measured by our asset worth, it is instead measured by our personal worth and attributes.
Our business purpose is to be the leading provider of'Totally Dependable' plumbing services.
Our order of priorities will always be:
- Our customers
Our customers may not always be right, but they always come first in our considerations.
Our policy is to deliver a quality service that is superior to that of other providers in our industry and focused on delivering effective service that is responsive to the needs of our clients and customers and ensures robust relationships with them.
We seek to provide a service that is based on trust and mutual respect. We prefer to conduct business with people that we have a relationship with. Without a relationship carefully constructed between our customers and ourselves, trust and mutual respect cannot exist.
We commit to ensuring that all our employees fully understand our customer relations policy and protocols and implement all requirements of these.
Laser Plumbing Coffs Harbour are the professionals in our industry, providing you an excellent and personal service every time. For more information or to discuss your requirements, please contact us.
When you hire a Laser Plumber, you'll receive our'Totally Dependable' service, guaranteed.
- Timely delivery
- Promise of care and skill
- Appropriate work for customers' needs
- Well-presented, professional employees
- Ensure responsibility of material supplied
- Honour manufacturer's guarantees
- Meet and frequently exceed our customers' expectations
Master Plumbers & Mechanical Contractors
Association of New South Wales, Member
Master Plumbers Association of NSW is one of the strongest specialist contracting organisations in the building and construction industry and is a highly active and vocal body in trade related matters.
One of its main functions is to lobby vigorously on behalf of its membership in protecting and promoting the interests of the Plumbing Industry.
Accredited service agents for
2013 St George Local Business Awards, Finalist
The St George Local Business Awards are conducted over an eleven week period. Throughout the program, editorials in local newspapers feature the Awards, the program's sponsors, and keep readers up-to-date with the Awards progress.
The awards give the community a chance to recognise outstanding businesses which provide great service to the region.